Friday, September 21, 2012

A Fresh Look

You may have noticed my new blog name and design. It was suggested to me that I come up with a new name, since it didn't exactly fit my blog's purpose. (It was made up on a whim anyway, because I had to call it something, so I was not attached to it.)

My sister inspired me to change the background, though I didn't end up sticking with her original pick. (Sorry Night Owl!) I'm not exactly an orange person, but I love the old books, and the other book option was too white and blah for me.

On a completely different note, the True Woman 12 Conference (ministry of Revive Our Hearts) is going on right now in Indianapolis. And while I'd much rather hear the messages in person, I'm thankful for the live online streaming available at their website. Check out the weekend's schedule here.

We're already part way into the conference, but it's not too late to join in. The messages will also be recorded and available sometime after the conference.

Check out the live feed and create your own cozy corner to hear God's Word and glean His truths from these wonderful women!


I'm just full of links today! :) Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment